Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 [News] ทิฟฟานี่ (Tiffany) ตบเท้าเข้าร่วมรายการวาไรตี้โชว์ตัวใหม่ 'Unni's Slam Dunk' ทางช่อง KBS
mashiks
post Mar 14 2016, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Senior Gangster

Group: Translator GanG
Member No.: 28,571

ช่อง KBS เผยถึงรายการวาไรตี้ใหม่เอี่ยม รายการวาไรตี้ของผู้หญิง!

14 มีนาคม ตัวแทนช่อง KBS ได้เผยถึงรายการวาไรตี้โชว์ตัวใหม่ 'Unni's Slam Dunk - Future Dreams' (ชื่อชั่วคราว) โดยรายการนี้จะเริ่มออกอากาศในช่วงต้นเดือนเมษายนนี้ แทนที่จะเป็นการแค่ทดลองออกอากาศเพียงไม่กี่ตอน รายการนี้นั้นเป็นรายการที่ได้รับการอนุมัติให้ถ่ายทำแบบฟูลซีซั่นเลยก็ว่าได้

รายชื่อคนที่เข้าร่วมรายการตอนนี้ ได้แก่ นักแสดง รามิรัน, นักแสดงตลก คิมซุก, ฮงจินคยอง, นักแสดง มินฮโยริน, นักร้อง เจสซี่, และ โซนยอชิแด ทิฟฟานี่ ทั้งนี้พวกเขาทั้งหมดนี้จะเริ่มถ่ายทำตอนแรกของรายการในช่วงปลายเดือนมีนาคมนี้

รายการ 'Unni's Slam Dunk' นี้ จะมอบโอกาสให้เหล่าสมาชิกในรายการได้ไปทำตามความฝันในวัยเยาว์ ความฝันที่พวกเธอเคยอยากทำแต่ต้องละทิ้งไป ทั้งนี้ผู้ชมรายคนต่างคอยจะจับตามองเคมีระหว่างเจสซี่และทิฟฟานี่ ซึ่งทั้งคู่นั้นเป็นเพื่อนกันมากว่า 10 ปี

ทั้งนี้รายการนั้นได้ PD ปาร์คอินซุก และ ทีมงานรายการเดียวกับที่เคยทำรายการ '2 Days & 1 Night' และ 'Gag Concert' ทั้งนี้คนเขียนบทคือ จีฮยอนซุก คนเขียนบทรายการ '2 Days & 1 Night'

รายการ 'Unni's Slam Dunk' จะเริ่มออกอากาศตอนแรกวันที่ 8 เมษายน เวลา 2 ทุ่ม 50 นาที ประเทศไทย

Source: soompi, @kaskusone
แปลไทย: Translator Gang ll soshifanclub ll http://www.soshifanclub.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
M''milkSONE
post Mar 15 2016, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Gangster

Group: SoShi GanG
Member No.: 64,500

รอเลยค่ะ

ขอบคุณสำหรับข่าวนะคะ

+Quote Post
violet_m
post Mar 15 2016, 08:05 PM
Post #3

Junior Gangster

Group: Gangster
Member No.: 82,547

ขอบคุณสำหรับข่าวสารจ้า

+Quote Post
PaRan-Kung
post Mar 15 2016, 09:00 PM
Post #4

Senior Gangster

Group: SoShi GanG+
Member No.: 44,369

ความฝันของฟานี่ คืออะไรนะ ^^

My Dancing Queen Venus : Profile & Twitter

+Quote Post
chubshey
post Mar 16 2016, 10:11 AM
Post #5

GanG

Member No.: 91,105

ขอบคุณสำหรับข่าวคะ
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship never.

+Quote Post
MCDB
post Mar 16 2016, 08:43 PM
Post #6

Junior Gangster

Member No.: 88,157

จะรอดูพานี่นะคะะะ

+Quote Post
Fifacoinsdiy
post Mar 18 2016, 03:08 PM
Post #7

Baby Baby

Member No.: 121,799

Because he has not active able forms with Wolves, theformer Lazio and Rangers ablaze cannot be called in Dave Jones' 16for Saturday's bold amid Everton and Wolves, but hehasn't accustomed up hopes of a acknowledgment to Premiership activity just yet Buy NHL Coins.Sometimes if I alternation and things don't go able-bodied mymind tells me, 'I don't apperceive about the Premiership now, itmay be a bit too quick,' he admitted.But some canicule I alternation and I think,

'Yes, I can hackthis'. You see players like Teddy Sheringham who has done well,so I don't see why I shouldn't accept addition able at it.I'll apperceive if the time is appropriate to adhere up my boots.I acquisition it harder because it's like a pre-season for me Cheap NHL 16 Coins. The lads are acutely a few months advanced of me in agreement offitness, but I've been arena in the reserves. On some days, I'm in actuality stiff, but I anticipate that'snormal if you go through a pre-season regime, which is whatI'm doing. The added lads accept looked bluff to be fair intraining, so I'm aggravating to acclimate as bound aspossible.

+Quote Post
Killing_Chilling...
post Mar 25 2016, 11:19 PM
Post #8

Baby Baby

Member No.: 121,928

รอดูอนนี่ ♥

+Quote Post
Guest_mannoi4444_*
post Apr 2 2016, 04:43 PM
Post #9

Guests

สนุดที่สุดเลย
คาสิโนออนไลน์

+Quote Post
abeydean
post Dec 30 2020, 03:50 PM
Post #10

Baby Baby

Member No.: 152,197

2021 is coming soon. Under the festive atmosphere, would you want to spend time with your friends and villagers in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? I believe your postcard has been sent out. Is your winter theme recipe ready to welcome the New Year's countdown?

At 11 o'clock in the evening on December 31, 2020, a grand New Year party will be held on time. Are your hats, fireworks, and food ready? You can talk to Tom Nook to buy party poppers and holiday hats. They are worth 300 bells and 500 bells respectively. But decorating the island and buying some decorations will cost you a lot of Bells.

I would recommend the website:https://www.rsgoldbuy.com/. Because before January 3, 2021, you can enjoy an 8% discount, whether you want to buy Animal Crossing Bells or buy ACNH Items. 24/7 online customer service, no matter when you need it. A fast and safe transaction process is your best choice.

The fireworks show from 12 am to 2 am, you will enjoy the game with your villagers and friends from other islands, wear a festive hat, and wave your light stick to celebrate the New Year!
ACBellsBuy Is A Mature Website Which Supplies The Cheap ACNH Bells & Items,Buy Nook Miles Tickets With 24/7 Online Service!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:34 AM